Currently my Favorites!
Note: If there’s a heart next to the item, it means I have it & love it!
1. Rebecca Minkoff Love Cross Body Bag – It’s perfect for everything! Going out with the girls, during the day, or date night! & black goes with everything!
2. Sephora Collection Mini Glitter Liner Set – I love top liner on the eyes! Especially glitter catches your eye! This set would go perfect for all occasions when doing make-up. This dresses up the look & adds a bit of sparkle to it. And Valentine’s Day is coming up! Who doesn’t want to be glamorous on this day?!
3. Stuart Weitzman ‘Lowland’ Over the Knee Boot – I am absolutely in love with these boots! Yes, I do own them! And it was one of the best purchases I’ve made! They are extremely warm all the way up to your knees and so cozy. They go with everything, jeans, dresses, and makes leggings & a long tee look dressed up!
4. Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette – All the colors in this palette honestly is all you & I need! It has all the basic browns I use & when I go out, it has the beautiful colors to go with every outfit in my closet. I know I can mix up different shades in this palette & make the perfect eyes for the day/night. You can go from day to night smokey eyes so easily!
5. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Pure Lipstick SPF 8 / 18 Nude & Pink – You can never go wrong with nude and/or baby pink! If you’re wearing shades of brown, nude is perfect & if it’s shades of black, white, pink tones… baby pink is perfect. It’s simple & adds to your outfit! When I think of simple lipstick shades to go with my look for the day, I think of foundation shades… either you’re a brown/tan tone or a pink tone!
6. EOS Organic Lip Balm Sphere – Sweet Mint – This is all I have been using this entire winter to keep my lips healthy! And it’s so fun to carry around! I call it my “egg”.
7. Smith & Cult Nail Polish Color Pillow Pie – Just like nudes & pinks explained in item no. 5, I love baby pink nails also! It matches everything so well & it’s a clean, classy feel.
| Shop the Post |